- Executive Member of the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Committee of the Nebraska Bar Association since 2005; elected officer since 2008.
- Elected Member of Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Judicial nominating committee since 2009.
- Litigated and obtained published decisions from the Nebraska Supreme Court and Nebraska Court of Appeals.
- Litigated and obtained numerous successful defense opinions before the Iowa Workers’ Compensation Commission and Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court.
- Lobbied for and testified on behalf of several bills to promote defense positions in the Nebraska Legislature including passage of the revised version of Neb. Rev. Stat. 48-139 which allows for settlement via Release.
- Provided training and educational seminars on both Iowa and Nebraska law to employers, supervisors and HR representatives on cost reduction, liability reduction, accident investigation, workplace policies and fraud.
- Provided training and educational seminars on both Iowa and Nebraska law to insurance providers, third party administrators and brokers regarding claim management, bad faith, benefits calculation, fraud, claims investigations as well as case law and legislative updates.