Paul Larson is a founding partner of Larson Kuper & Wenninghoff. Paul has practiced workers’ compensation and employment law since 2001. He currently focuses his practice on workers’ compensation law but spent many years handling claims involving the application of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, Occupational Safety and Health and other federal and state laws ancillary to issues that arise in workers’ compensation claims.
- B.S., 1997, University of Nebraska-Omaha, magna cum laude
- J.D., 2000, Creighton University School of Law with distinction
- Represents employers and insurance carriers in workers’ compensation cases covering Nebraska and Iowa.
- Provides annual educational seminars and presentations on various workers’ compensation topics, including legal updates, case-law summaries, real-life scenarios and experiences, and different strategies to use in the workplace to help reduce liability.
- Mediates workers’ compensation cases for employers and insurance carriers.
- Provides training on workplace policies and workers’ compensation investigative and claim handling procedures.
17021 Lakeside Hills Plaza,
Omaha, NE 68130
Phone: (402) 932-0290
Fax: (402) 932-0301